It’s been a long time (3 months to be exact) since I last posted. Life’s been busy with 2 two-year olds, work, home-ownership, and a few other things I have up my sleeve. I’ve been trying to remember to be grateful and practice gratitude and I’m even trying to teach my boys how to practice it, but nothing seems to work as well as this weekly posting so I’m back for more!
Today, I’m thankful for the following:
- I’m thankful for a fun trip to Texas 2 weeks ago and also so thankful to my dad for footing the bill, my sister and brother and their significant others for hosting us, and my mom for making a special trip just to see us for a couple of hours. We had such a great time in Houston and got to see so many friends and family we love so much. We can’t wait for our next trip!
- I’m grateful for the opportunity my boys have to start preschool in August. We got into our first choice school and I’m so excited for them to start attending and learning! I’m grateful they were accepted and we didn’t have to be on a wait-list.
- I’m thankful for new opportunities at work. I’m been extra busy at work since the start of 2017 learning some new skills and getting familiar with new areas of our website that I hadn’t previously had the opportunity to work in. I’m grateful to my boss and team for giving me the opportunity and also providing me with support as I learn.
- I’m thankful for spring! It’s here and the cold weather, my least favorite, is almost behind us! Bring on the flip-flops!
- I’m thankful for my husband who continues to work hard on getting our house in order. It seems like he is constantly fixing or improving something and all of that on top of working full time and taking great care of his health and fitness! We would be lost without him.
Have a happy day and I hope to post again next week!