Happy New Year Friends!
I’m wishing everyone peace, prosperity, health, and happiness in 2017! Here’s what I’m grateful for today:
- I’m grateful for an amazing Christmas holiday celebrated in Texas surrounded by so much family! I’m so thankful that we were able to travel and spend time with so many of the people that mean the most to me! I hope you had a great Christmas too!
- I’m thankful that I work for a great company with an awesome employee discount benefit! Our 10 year old TV finally kicked the bucket last night and I was able to save almost $500 on a new TV with my employee discount. Thanks Crutchfield!
- I’m grateful for my mom. She always does her best to make sure that her family has a great Christmas. She outdid herself this year by providing a big and beautiful festive home for us all to convene for the holidays and by cooking some amazing holiday meals! Thank you Mom!
- I’m grateful for my husband who spent his first Christmas away from his parents so that we could spend the holiday in Texas (my first time in 5 years!). I know it wasn’t easy for him or his family to be apart on Christmas so I want to say a special thanks to them all for being cool with it.
- I’m grateful for a fresh start and the new year. There are exciting things coming for my family this year and one of my goals is to try and remain grateful with a positive attitude and to also raise my boys with that same mindset.
Happy 2017! Love you all!