Happy Tuesday to whoever might be reading this!
Here’s what I’m grateful for today:
- I’m thankful for a fun weekend with my boys which involved playing at Pen Park, Friday lunch with Daddy at Zoe’s, the Farmer’s Market, an awesome twin birthday party, and watching Zootopia! It feels like we lived life to the fullest this weekend and I’m thankful for that opportunity.
- I’m thankful for the nice pedicure I got on Thursday afternoon and the sweet lady who did my toes. She is a twin and was telling me how much she loves her twin sister and this made me feel happy and hopeful for my boys and their future relationship.
- I’m thankful for my mother-in-law and father-in-law for watching the boys so Ben and I could try out the new Random Row Brewing Co. on Sunday and see a movie.
- I’m thankful to live in a great city that seems to always have so much to offer. I’m usually overwhelmed with options for things to see and do and luckily, most of them are kid friendly!
- Last but not least, I’m grateful for the opportunities I have to grow and learn at work. I’ve been learning so many new things lately, ajax, Knockoutjs, database design, and I’m so thankful for the opportunity and the help and experience from my coworkers!
Have a great day!