Hola! Showing up for gratitude 2 weeks in a row! I’ve got to keep this up. 🙂
- Recently, I’m grateful for something that has happened to me. I don’t want to go into details as its a long story and not worth getting into all the gory details. However, I can say that a HUGE weight has been lifted from my shoulders and my stress levels are way down as a result. I’m so grateful for this positive light and relief!
- I’m grateful for 2 people who have listened to me vent and complain on far too many occasions. My mom and my bestie, Sarah, have been wonderful listeners and sources of advice. I hope they know how much they mean to me and know that I appreciate them listening to my constant complaining! Love you both!
- I’m thankful for our friend Robert. He has done so much to help us with our house problems, specifically our failing HVACs and he has saved us a lot of money! Thank you Robert for everything you do!
- I’m grateful for the University of Virginia NICU. This weekend, they had their 2016 NICU reunion that we attended with the boys. It was an amazing event filled with games, activities, food, music, familiar faces, and fun. My boys had so much fun and it was also a great reminder of how blessed and lucky we are that we live in a time and place where we had such wonderful care available to us and our babies. Thank you to everyone who helped put on a great event and every doctor, nurse, volunteer, and staff member at the UVA NICU!
- I’m thankful for life. Some days are hard and some days are amazing and I’m just grateful I am lucky enough to get to feel it all, the good and the bad.
Have a great one!