Good morning! Here’s a quick dose of gratitude to keep me positive this morning!
- I’m thankful for nice weather this past weekend. Even though it was hot and there was a heat advisory, I’m still happy the sun was shining. The boys and I were able to get outdoors quite a bit (while making sure to stay hydrated) and to me, that is much more fun than being stuck inside because of rain. We went on walks, attending the Charlottesville Farmers Market, and went to the Greenleaf Spray Park with friends!
- I’m thankful for my in-laws and all that they do to help us. On Saturday, they watched the boys for a couple hours so Ben and I could have an old-fashioned date: lunch at Beer Run and seeing Suicide Squad at Regal Stonefield (yay for free movie tickets)!
- I’m grateful for technology! This one shows up often on my list but that’s because it is a huge part of our everyday life. I’m so thankful we have the opportunity to watch the 2016 Summer Olympics thanks to the internet and television. It’s so awesome seeing the different competitors and matches!
- I’m thankful that my mom found a new job and that it is located close to where her family lives. She started her new job yesterday after being out of work since late February and I’m so grateful my uncle and aunt are letting her stay with them until she finds a place nearby.
- I’m thankful for Carter and Morgan. They are constantly reminding me what life is really about.
Have a great day!