I’m heading to Dallas this afternoon to spend the weekend with friends and family and celebrate my cousin Megan’s wedding shower and bachelorette party! I’m SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!
Here are the things I am most looking forward to this weekend (in no particular order):
- Mexican food
- Spending time with family that I rarely get to see
- Getting to see Megan’s new house for the first time
- Meeting my cousin Leigh Ann’s two little ones for the first time
- Going to a Dueling Piano Bar
- Getting wild and crazy and forgetting my troubles for a couple of days
It’s sure to be a blast and how could it not be; I’ll be in my favorite place with some of my favorite people!